Wednesday 11 April 2012

Motivation for doing exercise and fitness

From many different experiences I've had in my life with being involved in sports and and training and exercise and fitness I've really noticed problems with motivation. Motivation is probably the most important thing when doing exercise and fitness because without motivation you won't do anything....















Getting the proper motivation involves telling yourself you can do something. Such as I can run 10km, I can go to the gym, I can go get fit. It all starts with the mind. Whenever I train one thing my trainer says is that "I can't" is a swear word. People should make that their own personal swear word and see where it takes them. 

Ways To Get Motivation

Three of the best ways I get motivation...

1.  From my personal trainer. He is a very motivational man and always seems to find a way to motivate me no matter what mood I'm in. For other people if they don't have a trainer they could find a friend or a relative that can help them get up and get motivated. You just need someone to push you.

2. Motivational videos. Motivational videos play a big role for me because it gives me a visual of other people's hard work and it gives me a mental challenge to see what their doing and beat them. 

3. Role models. Having a role model is one of the best ways to get motivated. My motivational person is Usain Bolt. Bolt is the fastest man in the world and is one of the hardest workers I've ever seen. Having a person like this really helps you to push yourself.

So hopefully everyone can get up and get motivated to exercise and get fit!

Check out this motivational video....




No comments:

Post a Comment