Wednesday 11 April 2012

Why I Chose This Topic

The reason I have chosen to focus my blog about exercise and fitness is because pretty much since I was old enough to start working out I have been hooked on exercise and fitness. Since I can remember I have played sports such as...
- hockey
- football
- lacrosse
- track and field
- soccer
- basketball

Exercise and fitness are in my blood. I've trained with some of the best in the world such as olympic and world class sprinters Tyson Gay and Donovan Bailey and also my own personal trainer and friend Marc Messier.

Exercise and Fitness is really important to me and I hope that people looking at this blog will get the same joy and success that I have gotten from being involved with fitness and exercise all my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment